If you are in touch with friends, family or a support network in your community who can support you to get food and medicine, follow the advice in this letter.
If you do not have contacts who can help support you go to 

If, at any point, you think you have developed symptoms of coronavirus, such as a new, continuous cough and/or high temperature (above 37.8 °C), seek clinical advice using the NHS 111 online coronavirus service ( If you do not have access to the internet, call NHS 111.

Please do not book an appointment to attend your GP Practice using the online service if you've been to mainland China and have symptoms of cough or fever or shortness of breath within 2 weeks of returning, or if you have symptoms of cough or fever or shortness of breath after being in contact with someone with a confirmed case of Coronavirus. Please call 111 instead.

You can read more about Coronavirus on NHS.UK.

Useful Numbers

Alcoholics anonymous:08457697555

Aquarius for people concerned about alcohol 0121-414-0888

Asylum support 0121-772-6700

Birmingham Womens aid:0121-685-8550

Carrs Lane counselling:0121-643-6363

Citizens Advice Bureau:08444 77 10 10

Cruse bereavement care 0121-687-8010

Debtline:free advice:0808 808 4000

Drugline:0121-632-6363 Drug and alcohol team 0800-073-0817

Gingerbread:information for single parents:0800-0184318

Midland refugee council:0121-242-2204

No Panic:for people with anxiety:0808-808-545

Open door youth counselling;0121-454-1102

Relate-relationship counselling:0121-643-1638

Samaritans: 116 123, is free to call from both landlines and mobiles, and does not show up on phone bills

Stressline NHS advice and support 0300-123-2000

Victim support:0121-702-1660

Social services Birmingham

......Emergency 0121-675-4806

......Sycamore Centre 0121-303-1234

......Reservoir Rd 0121-303-1234

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website