Your Rights and Responsibilities
Your Responsibility to Us:
- Help us to help you.
- Please let us know if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Please do everything you can to keep appointments. Tell us as soon as possible if you cannot, otherwise other patients may have to wait longer.
- We need help too. Please ask for home visits by the doctor only when the person is too ill to visit the surgery.
- Please keep your phone call brief and avoid calling during the peak morning time for non-urgent matters.
- Test results take time to reach us, so please do not ring before you have been asked to do so. Enquiries about tests ordered by the hospital should be directed to the hospital, not the practice. Request your test results online.
- Remember, you are responsible for your own health and the health of your children. We will give you our professional help and advice. Please act upon it.
- Also, the CQC requires specific information about how patients can complain.