We are currently closed.
If you require medical advice outside of our opening hours please contact NHS 111. They will be able to direct you to the best service for your needs, including Out Of Hours GPs. They may also be able to book you into an Urgent Treatment Centre, some of which are shown below. Please note, these Centres will not see anyone that has not been booked in through the 111 system first.
Urgent Treatment Centre (Please note, you will have to contact NHS 111 to book a slot)
- Birmingham ‘Boots’ Urgent Treatment Centre, Boots The Chemists, Lower Ground Floor, 66 High Street, Birmingham, B4 7TA
- Erdington Health and Wellbeing Urgent Treatment Centre, Stockland Green Primary Care Centre, 192 Reservoir Road, Erdington, B23 6DJ.
- Solihull Urgent Treatment Centre, Hurst Lane Clinic, Castle Bromwich, 62 Hurst Ln N, Birmingham B36 0EY
- South Birmingham GP Urgent Treatment Centre, 15 Katie Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham, B29 6JG
- Summerfield Urgent Care Centre, 134 Heath Street, Winson Green, Birmingham, B18 7AL
- Warren Farm Urgent Care Centre, Warren Farm Road, Birmingham, B44 0PU
- Washwood Heath Urgent Care Centre, Clodeshall Road, Washwood Heath, Birmingham, B8 3SN
Extended Opening Hours
We have extended opening hours at the surgery from 18:30 to 19:30 every Tuesday.
From 18:30 to 20:00 weekdays and 10:00 to 13:00 weekends patients can go to the The Oaks Medical Practice.
You are only able to do this if you have booked the appointment with our practice.
When We Are Closed
Patients calling out of hours should telephone 0121 359 1539 and a recorded message will give details of how to obtain urgent medical attention. You may be asked to attend the Primary Care Centre at night or given advice over the phone.
Medical advice is also available from NHS 111.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999.
Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.